Tuesday, December 7, 2010

SALAM MAAL HIJRAH - PREPARING TO VISIT MALACCA

Salam Maal Hijrah & Salam 1Malaysia,

I will visit Malacca today, have 3 days international meeting in Avillion Legacy Hotel. Anybody from Malacca want to meet me?

I still holding to my oldstock, accumulating rm 2500 until now, maybe this week need to sell & keep profit. I focusing to a few counters for Wednesday.

OSK

2 days white candlestick, bollinger band squeeze, acc/dist up, rsi "kiss of live", stochastic up, MACD green.

IJMPLANT

Sitting nicely at 20ma support, acc/dist up, MACD green, stochastic up, rsi about to rebound, bollinger band squeeze.  Projected price only at 3.17 eventhough plantation counters always shoot up higher than projected. Look here...


KFIMA

All indicators look good to me as u can see from the chart.  No requirement to explain each & every indicator but watch carefully tomorrow. Look here...


 
I wonder if rubber counter will be hot again.  Except Top Glov, other counters rebound from the bottom.  But whether it is dead cat bounce, nobody will know until such time we hear securities upgrading the performance these rubber counters.  So, i prefer to chose uptrend counters.

Salam Maal Hijrah.
From Malacca With Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment