Monday, December 13, 2010

INTRADAY PUNTER - MY FRIEND INVESTMENT

Hi All,

Let me tell one story.  My friend asked me to trade for him. If win, I get 30% profit.  Actually very difficult for me to trade for others since i will lose focus on my own trading. After many consultation, I agree with one condition.  I trade his account (with his password) but he must fully trust me. Whenever I buy any counter for his account, i will tell him.  Today, i made rm 500 in the morning with WCT.  I buy 10 lots at 3.08 in the morning, price shoot up to 3.17 and later i tell him whether to take profit or to keep it a bit longer.  He tell me pls sell.  So, i sell at 3.13, and looking for another counter tomorrow. I  think WCT still have room to going up tomorrow.  Look here...





Tomorrow forecast as follows:

ALERT

MMCCORP

Watch MMCCORP, if break price 2.96, I consider price will going higher. 




 
PRKCORP

I never play this counter, but looking at 2 white candlesticks may have potential upside.  Wait until it break 1.62, then enter. 



ALAM

I just put this counter for u to analyse.  This counter still in down trend but the price very near to bottom.  If u want to test your stop loss rule, this is the best practice.  If price going up, the resistance at 20ma should be 1.07 and stop loss at 87 sen.  Stochastic very oversold and about to rebound.  Calculate your reward and risk.


SIGN FOR TAKING PROFIT

LANDMARK




I sell all 14 lots Landmark at 1.66 today.  My projection target before at 1.55 have been achieve with extra bonus 11 sen.  This not to show off i make profit but this is the way i do to maximise my profit. what i do is to take last projection and transfer to the current price bar.  Then i get the possible target price.  Above that is the bonus.  When u see the hammer or doji or inverted hammer on the highest level, be prepared to take profit.  U think to buy a counter is difficult but actually to take profit is much harder.  My advice, never hesitate to take profit.


DRBHCOM

Inverted hammer on the highest level, volume reduced, stochastic overbought and turning downward.  So, my advice take profit, wait until the price touch 20 ma before u enter again.



Remember:

Take profit is harder to do than cut loss
Small profit is better than breakeven.
Small profit also much much better than losing money.

TQ.
So when u see this candlestick warning sign, do whatever u should do. 


6 comments:

  1. Take profit is harder to do than cut loss.

    This statement is just damn true....and I have loss a lot cos of this statement....thinking of joining ur class....:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr. Ben, can you please do an analysis and prediction for Mudajaya? Because i notice that this stock has been falling a lot since October. Hope to know when is the entry point for it's warrant. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi TKK,

    I observe Mudajaya, last time my favourite counter. After investigation by Security Commission (SC) few months before, Mudajaya show selling climax now. Rebound from support at 3.74, same level price during 5 august 2010 and resistance line at 14 august 2009. So I consider this 3.74 as resistance turn support. If break lower than 3.74, price will move lower. Above that, u making money. TQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben, I agree taking profit is harder as we always want the best reward from each trade. Can you share with me how you project 1.55 target for landmark, did you use fibo? Thanks, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ben, i have not been able to sign in as a member. I clicked on sihn in with yahoo account but can't access. Can you let me know if i have missed any steps. Leslie Liew, e-mail: leslieliew6@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anonymous,

    For predict the landmark target price, i take the last price and projected it to the new price. So i get 1.55

    ReplyDelete