Thursday, December 2, 2010

FRIDAY (2/12/2010) - RIDE WITH THE BULL TOMORROW

Hi All,

I'm pretty happy today when 2 out of 3 counters that i predicted yesterday going up.  So, whoever enter this counters today, maybe u should ride with the bull if DJIA tonite continue moving up.  These are the counters:

MRCB-CB


INCKEN


I have another few counters to consider tomorrow.  Show strong rebound and worth to look. 

KYM


SAPIND

Look at the gap 1.07 - 1.13. Sentiment has change and apparently more push upside will happen shortly.

LIONIND

To ensure success of moving up further, price need to break 1.96 support turned resistance.  So my advice to enter, better u wait until the price cross 1.96 line. 



The Routine Check That  I Must Do Everyday..

In order to have a good prediction of selected counters, what I do as follows:

1.  Update End of Data (EOD) Chart Nexus at 6 pm (Malaysia time). 

2.  Check XPERT Traders for VOLUME INCREASE 30%.

3.  Read news (especially Flash news) from online THE EDGE MALAYSIA, BUSINESS TIMES, STAR ONLINE & MALAYSIAN INSIDER.

4.  Check the chart that have been mention in the news instantly.

5.  Compare chart with Volume Distribution in SHAREINVESTOR MALAYSIA.

6.  Check RECOGNIA software for possible bullish chart pattern, short term, oscillators & indicators.

7.  Select the best 3-4 possible counters that will going up tomorrow.

8.  Watch MARKET WATCH  when DJIA/NASDAQ/S&P 500 open at 10.30 pm (last time 9.30 pm Malaysia Time).  Take note of this week hot sector.

9.  Read CN forum.

10.  YM friends from all over Malaysia through Yahoo Messenger (add me if u like: vinniechan86@yahoo.com.my).

11.  Start writing the blog.

12.  Make a prediction in TRADE SIGNUM from my selected counters.

After I have done all this, if the selected counters fail to move up tomorrow, I always wait for 2-3 days, but if still not able to going up & touching cut loss point, i just sell it.  So, if u think that  is easy to do a good prediction, I leave it to u to do the judgement.  At least, my list here can guide u through volatile stock market nowadays

No comments:

Post a Comment