Sunday, December 12, 2010

MONDAY(13/12/2010) - DJIA CLOSED HIGHER ON LAST FRIDAY

Hi All,

I still remember when i posting KYM recently on the title "FRIDAY (2/12/2010) - RIDE WITH THE BULL TOMORROW".  I not put any comment since picture tell thousand words.  At that time, my money still with Drbhcom.  And if i invest in KYM, i will smiling to the ears because last  thursday & friday, KYM blasting to the sky.  For 2 days, very impressive when going up +66 sen, almost 30% increase. The truth is I depend solely on technical analysis.  For comparison, look here..


5 days separated me between 0 to 30% gain. Let say 1 lot (1000 unit) gain rm 660, 10 lots meaning gain rm 6600 and 30 lots =  rm 19800.



On monday (13/12/2010), these are my forecast counters:

DUTALAND

My beautiful friend asked me about Dutaland.  I tell her don't sell yet.  After break resistance 59.5 sen, target price should be 66.5 sen.


INTEGRA

Pls calculate your reward and risk if u want to enter.


WCT

Pay special attention pls, rebound from 20ma, next resistance as per picture, but my target is 3.31.  Volume high.


TRC

Next candidate after Drbhcom and Landmark.  U are the lucky guys when I share this counter with u.  I always have at least one or 2 trump card in handy in which I kept it secret until u become my good friend or u have attend my class.   I never heard of TRC Synergy until last week when she was awarded rm 960 million LRT link project for 2 years. So...the chart & target price.


P & O
Interesting to look & how gap will be fill this time.  Too many resistance have to be observe carefully. If volume high, all resistances will be violated.

No comments:

Post a Comment