Wednesday, December 22, 2010

THURSDAY (23/12/2010) - AN EVENING IN KUANTAN

Hi All,

I will be going to Kuantan tomorrow, do a research about ship funnel & exhaust gases. So, have to depart in early morning. 

Lately I feel tired when only manage to sleep between 1 am - 2 am.   But that doesn't keep me stop posting.  I have few today, and i dont intend to buy since i now try not to jump here and there as i can.  Meaning, the more u jump, there is the risk u will fall many times.  Maybe u get small profit here, small profit there but at the end of the day, commission steal your capital without u realise it.  I hold 2 counters and at present will not sell it yet.

So, without further do, i present u below:

EQUINE


MASTEEL

Show cup & handle patern, need to break 1.14, in which i think is easy when volume very high.  All indicators good. Many counters in steel sector move up eg pmetal, & kinstel.

LIONFIB

If u see this 2 gaps (first: 2.11-2.16, second:  2.20-2.21), maybe u want to see the third gap next few days.  My advice, if u see the third gap, sell at the highest price that day and wait until the price down again to 20ma.  Good luck.


P/S: My class still open for training.  TQ

No comments:

Post a Comment