Sunday, December 26, 2010

MONDAY (27/12/2010) - 4 DAYS TO 2011

Hi All,

I'm very happy for the end of December 2010.  Looking back at the fantastic year where i gain so much experience through the hardway of getting knowledge to trade like a pro. Browsing into internet and flipping the books in the need to master technical analysis but the most important thing is neglected ie. to master is my emotion during trading. There are a few step need to be taken to control my emotion in which i still in the process of testing it.

I welcome next year with intention to control my emotion & next focus should be based on the fundamental analysis.  Until then, let look the counters...

MAGNA

Breakout at 84 sen should be done  in quick and high volume.  Watch carefully tomorrow.


GUNUNG

Scaling high montain.  Path of least resistance.



K1

In Pakistan, there is K2 mountain.  This one K1.


I still watching MUDAJAYA, KIMLUN & MALTON.  MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment