Friday, December 10, 2010

HOW TO POLLUTE YOUR RIVER (MALACCA RIVER) - THE EASY WAY

Hi All,

 
This evening after seminar, I visit the Muzium Samudera (Ocean Museum) in the historical site in Malacca. When climbing the ship stairs, my daughters and I watch how easy people pollute the clean river. I take a few snapshot and after they realised, they quickly stop what they doing. I hope Malacca Authority punish them & they should responsible with what they doing. Look here.... (I will post tomorrow since the broadband too slow).





Today I take my profit (>rm 5k) on DRBHCOM and move to other counter tomorrow.  KLCI closed higher today and many counters do the same.  Me?  I follow the tide and watching closely on steel & O&G sectors. 

PMETAL

I have difficulties to download the chart tonite, but I still save the chart inside my laptop.  Pmetal break ascending triangle and closed with white candle at price 2.23.  Next resistance at 2.30, all indicators good.  Target price 2.75. 


ANNJOO

When steel sector up, u have to look into ANNJOO as a benchmark.  If ANNJOO up, normally all the steel counters will move along.  So, today closed white candle at 2.91,  first resistance at 2.95, next resistance sit at 3.23 and the last one at 3.35.  All indicators good. Volume??? I always take 30% volume increased everyday, no question about volume.


MULPHA

Still cheap price today.  Have development project in Australia.  Today closed at 54 sen. Next resistance 56.5 sen, and 2nd resistance at 62.5 sen.

U have to take advantage of this bull rally, looking at many counters, KLCI will moved to another historical high.  If u do not make profit during bull time, imagine what will happen during bearish time.  So, good luck to all of u.


No comments:

Post a Comment