Saturday, December 18, 2010

MONDAY (20/12/2010) - OIL AND GAS HOT SECTOR & KUCHAI DEVELOPMENT

Hi All,

It seem next week O&G sector still hot & spicy lead by KENCANA, followed by DIALOG, DAYANG and many more.  At the same time, MMCCORP and GAMUDA live again.

O&G Sector

KENCANA

For 2 days Kencana add another +24 sen, just watch if it retrace a bit.  Somebody say target price 2.90.


DIALOG

Still have room to go, but when stochastic cross 80% line,  i loss interest with it. And I will wait until it retrace back to 20ma.



Recognia
DAYANG

I watch DAYANG when KENCANA still charted historical high.  But this time, I could not just look, price DAYANG closed at 2.84, above bollinger breakout.  Next target 3.1. Projection price at 3.36.


Recognia

MMCCORP


GAMUDA

Rebound from 20ma.  All indicators good.  Big news on MMC-GAMUDA JV for MRT today, tunneling part. 


KUCHAI (Volume Distribution) 

I get info from my friend, he said this counter will going up at rm 2.  As usual, i dont take the good news easily, but i study the possibility of this counter going up.  I enter Kuchai last week at 1.54 with 10.5 lots. Target price at 2.14.  This time, I put volume distribution just for u to see the insight of the buying by individual and big player.  So watch here....


I check Volume Distribution data on 12.20 pm 14 Dec 2010.  Still nil buying (BU = BUY UP) at  >  rm150,000, but below that a lot of interest from invidual and at 50k - 150k, it seem that they all look interested with this counter. 

5 days Volume Distribution,  BU seen more than SD (SD = SELL DOWN) at every level (except >150k).

10 minute chart (live chart)

I watch closely if the Kuchai price break 1.53 line on 15 Dec 2010



Then buy at 1.54.  I also informed my beautiful friends (Nicole Tan & Mrs Ooi Hong Kew) to buy.



Last Friday closing



Volume Distribution

17 Dec 2010

Is it easy to make money in stock market/KLCI??? Of course, not. 

P/S:  I have fixed the date and venue for training Jan next year.  If u interested, pls email me at abdrazak71@gmail.com.  I only have 10 seats to be filled. TQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment