Saturday, February 11, 2012

WINSUN, BENALEC AND VERSATL - A REQUEST FROM AMRI

Hi All,

This morning I went to Miri, Sarawak to replace my honda city lower arm.  It takes the whole day for me to drive, replace the part and come back to Bintulu. I miss my daily trading but compensate by a good driving experience with new lower arm.  Since in Bintulu didn't have big MPH or Berita Books or Popular Bookstore, I run to Popular Bookstore at Parkson Miri and buy  a stock book written by Kevin Matras.  So, U lose some, u win some.   Now, as usual,....
First Things First



I got the request from Amri to look into the chart of Winsun, Benalec and Versatl.  Normally i'm not entertain that request but the first reason maybe something that i can share u how to avoid choosing the wrong counters for stock pick and another one because tomorrow is a holiday.  Plenty of time to read and find good stock.  So, let begin.....


WINSUN


This is Winsun chart with acc/dist indicators.  Winsun before is a bad counter, now seem good, maybe because of the good news or something that we don't know.  From chart, today volume very high but price seem forming a doji, uncertainty.  When uncertainty happen on top, might as well u watch and be careful.  It look like forming a double top pattern where possibility for the price to drop down is higher. Other than that, distribution  phase in the making when right peak is lower than left peak. Price at the same high but peak lower and lower, an indication price will going down.  My advice, if the price break up 13.5 sen resistance, chances are higher price may go higher.  If not, double top will be forming and price going down.  Use your common sense, be patient and act when necessary.

BENALEC



 
Price in the trading range between 1.31 to 1.42. 20ma act as a support, meaning when price cut down 20ma, next support will be 1.31. Acc/dist still going down, so leave it as it is.  Wait until such time when accumulation increase and white candlestick appear near support.


VERSATL

Price drop cross 20ma then meet lower Bolinger band.  I draw resistance now turn support line to see whether this price will cut below the line and the price will drop again. Look at the acc/dist indicator, still going down.  For now, put in in the watch list and choose other counter for trading. 

I hope u will satisfied with my answer, Amri. Tq.

Happy Trading!!!






7 comments:

  1. Hi Ben,

    I am interested in knowing how do u scan the stocks using tradesignum? as in what are the criteria in scanning those stocks (maybe like volume rising, huge price range etc..?) newbie here hope u can learn some skills from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Xiang Rong,

    For stock screener Trade Signum, i used hammer, piercing and gap rselection. Other than than, u can look at cross above 10ma and MACD cross above 0 line. These selection can give u minimum 3 good counters for trading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Xiang Rong,

    Forget to tell u, all my screener only for bullish counters. If u see, all my prediction for bullish only becoz it is too easy to shorting the market. I may conduct a class one day, now looking at least 5 person to make it worth. Anybody want a class on saturday and sunday, email me at abdrazak71@gmail.com. tq.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard that Harvest hv some annoucement next week. Can you comment on Keuro bec the price has dropped. What shd be the support price? Where are you conducting yr class? Tks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yennie,

    I will conduct the class somewhere near Giant, Seri Kembangan, Selangor. About Harvest and Keuro, can u give me your email, so that i can post the chart for u? Tq.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ben,

    I would love to join your class. but i live in JB and it is too far for me.. Just wondering, if the class is ever conducted, it is like every weekend or it is just one weekend class?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Xiang Rong,

    I will do only for 1 weekend (Saturday and Sunday). The next lesson would be from my older and a new blog. When i have a new blog, i will stop writing on old blog and focus on new blog. Can u give me your email pls or contact me at abdrazak71@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete