Sunday, February 12, 2012

SENDAI, MBSB AND PMETAL

Hi All,

Monday we start trading again.  Not much to say, i have 3 counters to trade tomorrow.  Have a look...

SENDAI
Chart Orientation



Sendai price in a trading range before (see the not so yellow line) between 1.52 - 1.68.  I'm interested with 20ma line where the price now very close to break up.  With a white candlestick, i check the indicators.  Next chart...

Indicators

From top, 1) acc/dist semm to rebound now
                 2) Momentum spike up
                 3) Stochastic at 20% line (this one u must look if u want to make money, stoch should sit at 20%  or below)
                 4) MACD Histogram green and MACD line below 0 line.

My View

I have a white candlestick near 20ma, acc/dist & momentum good, stochastic at 20% line and MACD line below 0 is still consider good for me.  U have to calculate risk and reward before trading.

MBSB

Chart Orientation


Price MBSB will rebound when closed to support, 20ma line. U can see that on light blue line. I saw a morning star doji, a bullish pattern candlestick  where the last friday tested resistance at 2.30.  With the rumours that MBSB may be taken private soon,  it is worth to put in your watchlist tomorrow.

Indicators


From top, 1) Dist phase seem over, acc will take over
                 2) Momentum picking up
                 3) Stoch at 62%
                 4) MACD histogram green and MACD line above 0.

My View

I have a morning star doji and high volume last friday,. Other than that, price rebound when touch 20ma support.  All indicators confirmed that mbsb may continue to  moving up.  I draw enter price at 2.31, where it is above upper Bollinger Band.

PMETAL

I visit PMETAL aluminium smelter factory at Similajau (Samalaju) near  last 2 weeks.  But i like to call it Samajauh since the location quite far from Bintulu (about 60 km).  This new area was developed to take the opportunity of Bakun dam electricity.  I heard that the material  (bauksit) will be imported from other country and will be process at PMETAL. So, have a look...



Chart Orientation





I draw blue line to give a pattern cup and handle.  2 down arrow show (suppose 3- to the left) show where many people stuck when thinking the price will break resistance at 2.02 but price going down after that.  When 3 occasions happen, many people stuck and wait as long term investor.  U know that this time, volume must very high to crossover resistance.  If volume not high and quick succession, people from 3 location will dump the shares and this definitely will hamper the break up above 2.02. Next chart...

Indicators


From top, 1) acc moving up
                2) momentum identical to acc (samalah)
                3) stochastic at 40%
                4) MACD Histogram green and MACD line above 0.

My View

My view clear now. I believe PMETAL will going up soon. Why? Because of the chart orientation and all listed indicators? Maybe.  Beside all that, I have another 3 Donald Trump Cards to play (to use).  My 3 cards is very simple and easy to use, pointing exactly when to enter.  So,.....

Happy Trading!!!
             

2 comments:

  1. wow...mostly what hv u spot will make some $$ from it...i am one of ur fans...cant wait ur analysis 2mr morning and preparing to strike some stock...thx a lot ya...very impressive on the analysis done...XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi XD,

    Thanks for your kind words. I'm just lucky with my prediction yesterday. I hope u gain some money from my prediction.

    ReplyDelete