Thursday, February 23, 2012

DRBHCOM, SUPERMX, KSTAR - WAITING TO FLY

Hi All,
I'm still searching the best counters to trade.  From Penny stock to blue chips. For time being, pls enjoy my First Thing First..

FIRST THINGS FIRST



The above picture is the one that i said from title Mr Sell Structured Settlement




ATTENTION PLS ON DRBHCOM!!!

DRBHCOM

Did u see last nite i'm not closing by said "so,... HAPPY TRADING!!!".  Actually my intention to do it this morning after got confirmation.  This morning I see one counter that move my emotion.  Let see the live chart...

Chart Orientation



Apparently, DRBHCOM have a long long white hammer (green hammer) today.  Price just closed the gap below and very closed to 20ma resistance.  So, plan your enter and set your cut loss point. I will cover it tonite.

My View

I think this is the time to enter.  Not much to say when i can't see the indicators. Hope u make profit this time.

SUPERMX
Chart Orientation



Supermx (Superman) my beloved counter. Giving me more money than any other counter.  What i see from the chart, small hammer below.  The most obvious, cut loss point very near.  My worry, maybe half c_ck up.  U see the  white inverted hammer below the 20ma line?  So, next chart...

Indicators


From top, 1) acc up
                 2) momentum up
                 3) stochastic at 5%
                 4) MACD histogram green and MACD line at 0.


My View
I still curious about Superman unless tomorrow forming another white candle.  Eventhough the stochastic at 5%,  maybe white candle is a fake candle.  But the good point is,  u just few point to cut loss.  So, lets see how it works tomorrow.
KSTAR
Chart Orientation


Lately have good news for all chinese shoemaker (KSTAR, XDL,MSPORT, XINQUAN, ___?) White candlestick near 20ma support, piercing through black candlestick. Volume just picking up.    

Indicators


From top, 1) acc up
                 2) momentum up
                 3) stochastic at 44%
                 4) MACD histogram green and MACD above 0 line.

My View
A bright prospect for going up,  but the target price low.  Unless can break 35 sen line, price will going up higher.  Stochastic show more room to go.

Now, after listing 3 counters, finally i can say, "So,....good luck and 

Happy Trading!!!

P/S:  JCY now jumping, i will cover tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment