Thursday, February 16, 2012

HOW MUCH U GAIN IN ONE MONTH???

Hi All,
This evening closing clear my mind about yesterday post.  LMCEMNT closed at 7.08, +16 above yesterday close.  Price drop to 20ma and rebound back as per red arrow.  Look below...

 
Are u consistent enough during trading?  Are u want to make a killing and gain big bucks on single trading?  Are u the people who very proud when win small profit but not sad when losing big bucks?  If u do, u will lose your money in a period of time.  Believe me.  Consistency is the way of life for the smart traders like Mark Weinstein.  For 23 years in trading, never have his losing week but only limited to losing days  in which can be calculated by hand.  Other than that, his is the one who not hope to make big money in a single trade but rather to do in incremental increased over the time.
So, how much u can gain in one month?  Lets begin.
I do prediction by using trade signum "make a prediction".  If i base on the "benahmad71 was right" as i posted on subtitle First Things First, the table below will be an opening for your mind.  But i limit my calculation to 5 lots (5000 units) only.  Something u need to look into Position Sizing.


By looking  at percentage (%) gain, u actually can hit your target easily if u set the target between 10% and below.  If u want to make a killing in which from 30 sen to rm 1.00, u need a very good news and luck like DRBHCOM. 

I spot DRBHCOM  on 13 Jan 2012, posted on blog on 15 Jan just before the news come out which upside is limited to 2.20. 


 

Screener spot the potential of DRBHCOM moving up.  U can check my post on Jan 2012.


Price today. Longer term look brighter. 

Consistency play vital part in screening daily stock.  I only need 4 indicators ie acc/dist, momentum, stochastic and MACD plus MA, BB, chart pattern and candlestick bullish for selection on the KLCI stock. What i try to find in acc/dist and momentum is higher peak, lower peak or lower trough, higher trough.  Stochastic the line at 20% or below and lastly MACD histogram must be green, MACD line above or near zero.  Sometime, i choose MACD well below zero when stochastic at 5-10%.   U don't need to many indicators for selecting good counters since indicators (oscillators) will have the same objective, to find the condition of  oversold or overbought present on each counter.  I know how to use Fibonacci but i suggest u to know where your support and resistance first before u learn Fibo.

So,  let see what u can trade tomorrow.

NAGAMAS

I think i'm late one day for this counter.  More risk than reward if depend on my projection but upside look cool.  Look here...

Chart Orientation

Long white candlestick above the gap up.  Entering price at 72.5 sen, just upper Bollinger Band. I transfer the last projection to a new location in order to forecast future price can go.


Indicators

From top, 1) acc moving up
                 2) momentum - same pattern with acc
                 3) stochastic at 20%
                 4) MACD Histogram green and MACD line above 0

My View

First, calculate your risk and reward.  Second, looking at where stochastic sit now (20%), price will move up more than i projected. 3rd, volume today very high, something is burning inside. 4th, start set your target below 10%.

I have a few counters in my mind but i think tonite is enough for me to write.  So,....

Happy Trading!!!



2 comments:

  1. There are so many people saying I've gained 15,20 pounds of muscle this month or similar. Also various books that claim they reveal the secrets of working out and to gaining muscle mass fast, that promise crazy gains. So I'm wondering, how much muscle could you really gain in a month (without juice) . I mean most people gain 15-20 pounds of muscle per year. If a person could gain 20 pounds in a month that in 5 months he'll be 100 pounds (of muscle) heavier,looking like Coleman. I doubt you can gain that much even with juice, it's ridicioulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sell Structured Settlement,

    Sorry for use Sell Structured Settlement as your name. I think u have a very good name than this. I will answer your question on my blog tonite. Tq

    ReplyDelete