Tuesday, February 14, 2012

WHAT HAPPEN TODAY -14 FEB 2012

Hi All,

How are u today? I'm sure u will not make money today.  KLCI today closed with 321 counters up, 581 down and 288 not moving, with high volume 2.547 billions which value at RM 2.258 billions. 


I check my list yesterday, SMARTAG, CBSA and YTL is not my concern but LMCEMNT seem drop so much where price opening at 6.98 ( a drop of -7 sen) at 9.38 am then drop again to -17 sen at 12.01 pm.  After that never rebound to 7.05. I have write yesterday at 7.05 for entering price because 7.05 just above upper Bollinger Band.  I hope none of u enter below that price in order to gain as much profit as u can.  This is not the way of good trading. Remember, to make profit, u must have plan ie as i draw on chart about entering price, target price and cut loss price.  If u not discipline enough and not following your plan, u will end up in trouble. So, be careful...

I will not write about how much u can make in one month tonite but let this chart below.

YINSON

Chart Orientation


Yinson now at lower place, price drop down after right issue 3 for 2 on 3rd Feb 2012, forming a big gap down.  Remember, a gap down will be filled sooner or later. If u see the chart, what will be your thinking,... sooner or later?  I choose sooner than later.  When price move up, gap down will be acting like resistance, in this occasion 2 gaps.  One at 1.30 - 1.36 and another at 1.40 and 1.41.  So, enter price 1 point above closing today at 1.27, target price at 1.30, 1.36, 1.40, 1.41,1.46 and 1.52. Cut loss at 1.20.  Next chart...

Indicators



From top, 1) acc moving up
                 2) momentum about to reverse
                 3) stochastic at 7% (very low)
                 4) MACD Histogram and MACD line above 0.

My View

I study KLCI index, stochastic now at 97%, I think KLCI index will drop soon but that can't stop u for selecting good individual counter.  I like Yinson, I have predict the Yinson before and i hope u follow your plan. 

I going to watch Gold Rush Alaska on  Discovery Channel now.   1 oz GOLD now trading at USD 1733 (price may varies from day to day) and price will going up for the next few years. I'm saving my profit on gold 5 - 10 grams a month in hoping to keep it as a saving.  If I have time today, I will write again.  If not, I leave it as it is. So,...

Happy Trading!!!


p/s: 1 oz = 28.35 gram (if not mistake)
            

2 comments:

  1. seems like this two day oso not making $$ based on ur analysis...^^"...but i like de way u analysis...cheer up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous,

    Thanks. Anyway, LMCEMNT rebound today, at +14 sen from yesterday closing.

    ReplyDelete