Thursday, February 9, 2012

HOW TO SPOT POSITION TO ENTER IF U PLAY AS A DAY TRADER

Hi All,
Did u make money on Harvest?  I'm sure u don't because u not following the discipline in trading.  I put green line on 1.30 after the price cross 20 ma as a position for u to enter, but maybe because of greed, u bought at lower than 1.30.  Price going up to 1.29 then drop like stone into the water.  Now u stuck,..wait and see.  As to make u cheers up today, i present u this,....tra tra tra
FIRST THING FIRST



Another One



Stock Touch

I'm very happy today.  U know why? I wake up early morning, as usual check my email.  Suprisingly, my eyes stick to an email.  I receive an email from the BEST FINANCE APPS DEVELOPER FOR APPLE IPAD/IPHONE ie STOCK TOUCH.  Jenna says she want me to review her apps.  I still new in stock market, my blog still not up at par with others blog,  not even good at speak and write in English, suddenly somebody from USA asked me to review her product.  So,  I take it as a honour and will do my best to give the feedback. From video, Stock Touch is a new style, new approach to trading worldwide stock market.  The news and chart will be updated every 5 minutes, many facilities and best of all, the price very cheap at USD 4.99.  But i get free to review. Ha ha ha Let me spend some time to see what i can share with u. 

Now The Title Story

During trading from 9 am -12.30 am and 2.30 pm - 5 pm, u must be observant enough to take advantage of the trading situation.  The most important thing  is patient.  Normally i'm using daily chart if i'm not day trader  but when opportunity arise, i will act like a punter. Go in and take profit out. But not this time,... So, this is the story of 26 Jan 2012.....


10.35 am,  i'm watching from 5 min chart, look from the last 15 minutes, left to right white marubozu, a hammer then follow by dragonfly doji on top.



What u see here, after hammer, dragonfly dji now turn to red bar follow by white bar.  Then come hammer on top, price sure will drop. Look at the volume below, from high vol to very low vol. Do not enter yet.



After drop, u see the lowest red bar.  Wait before u buy, price will rebound because volume now increase. Green dash (-) follow by another 3 (---) green dash, the last green for u to enter at 1.27.  Did u notice upper box almost exactly the same with the small box below?


Strong support formed at 1.27.  Price touch 1.27 and rebound many times.  That is indication price will not have other choice other than going up. U can stay for tomorrow or take your money today at 1.29.  But during high volume of the day, better wait and keep it until tomorrow.  Expert says, cut loss quickly, grow your profit.  Next chart..

WHAT U SEE IS WHAT U GET

JCY
Today (9-2-2012) - u see bigblack hammer yesterday and small black hammer today. There is no point for u to enter now because these 2 are bearish candlestick and in the period of distribution to those who seem greedy.  Choose other counters, u can sleep well tomorrow.


Tonite  i don't have any chart for u but my fren tips say look at ASUMPREM, TAKASO, INARI AND MKLAND. After quick look, i only choose ASUMPREM &  TAKASO for your trading tomorrow. Remember, Thursday and Friday profit taking and loss taking days,


Happy Trading!!!


12 comments:

  1. ha, ha, you are right! well I'm learning, tks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yennie,

    Be patient, do not follow the crowds or herds or act like wildebeest or titanic movie, "u jump i jump" action. During counter price moving up, 20ma act as a strong resistance. It is very wise to wait until price cut the 20ma line before u enter. Harvest is one of the volatility counters, depend to much on Datuk Raymond Chan name as an uptrend brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben u will be good trader some day...i means very prof

    ReplyDelete
  4. jcy.. time to take profit today?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I will write about winsun and benalec also tonite

      Delete
  6. Tks, I hv some news on harvest and also I thought to buy at low price rather than chase as it is so volatile. But because it is so volatile the price can dip low too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yennie,

      Agree with u. If u have some good news, pls share with me. I can write something in my blog. Tq

      Delete
  7. I will write about versatl tonite, just for u

    ReplyDelete