Thursday, October 28, 2010

THURSDAY (28/10/2010) - VISIT PULAU GAYA TOMORROW

Hi All,

Today i'm very bz doing course in KK.  Not much time to spend for checking the KLSE. I have posted KIANJOO before, today closing +8 sen.  Maybe tomorrow will still be going up.  U may want to look back into YTLPOWER, UNISEM, HSL and CIHLDG.



 
YTLPOWER

I spotted white candlestick hammer at very strong resistance, 2.35.  If resistance break, u bet on 2.36.  Acc/dist spike up, stochastic up, bollinger band squeezeeeeee.  Today there is one news on YTLPOWER preparing launching 4g Broadband on 18 Nov.  So, look here...

Today closing


Last prediction



UNISEM

Rebound near support with inverted hammer.  This is the sign of bullish.  MACD green, stochastic very2 oversold, I bet on it today.  Just wait for tomorrow outcome.



HSL

Just jump on strong resistance (1.82) today moved up +3 sen above.  Next resistance at 2.00 and u dont want to know the year of that resistance.  Don't tell anybody please... year 1997




Tomorrow evening, I will go to Pulau Gaya Resort and have a good dinner before going back to hotel.  I'm enjoying my time here with some profit from CIHLDG and LIONFIB.  I still hold on to CIHLDG, take profit from LIONFIB after break gap support and u have to check why i still keep my bet on CIHLDG. TQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment