Friday, October 22, 2010

FRIDAY (22/10/2010) - SAME PATTERN BUT DIFFERENT COUNTERS




I have written SUPPORT in my blog last Friday (15/10/2010). My target price very high at 3.09. By looking at it now, SUPPORT have been moved +25 sen from the based projected when the highest today is 2.54. The price maintain above upper bollinger band and the volume still strong. Way forward, i hope SUPPORT can reach my target at 3.09 or if reach 75% from my target, I will be satisfied.  And i make a comparison with CIHLDG, and it look same pattern but different counters.
 SUPPORT

 
TODAY (21/10/2010)



LAST FRIDAY (15/10/2010)






CIHLDG

This counter is the same pattern with SUPPORT. My fren tell me this company business is all about soft drinks (PEPSI, Twister, and macam2 soft drinks). I see  RSI kiss of live, bollinger band squeezeee, MACD  Green. Good luck.










No comments:

Post a Comment