Wednesday, January 18, 2012

THURSDAY - PROFIT TAKING DAY OR LOSS TAKING DAY

Hi All,

Hope u will make money on BIMB today. I'm just lucky these days when my prediction performed more than i expected.   I still waiting for KIMLUN to move up and have buy small lots of SEGi.  When buy earlier, I can get the  cheapest and best price, at the same time I'm not following  the crowd.  Watch E&O, doing shooting star today, price will go down tomorrow.

I read  news last week about profit taking day.  But not all traders make money in the stock market but for sure many loss money during trading.  So, the author tell us that profit taking day must also include lost taking day, since force selling by securities or individuals doing cut loss to minimise losses.  So, tomorrow is the profit taking day and also loss taking day. 

SEACERA

Seacera show hammer at bottom, some sort of trigger for buying. Don't buy yet, this is for u to watch only. Until such time, the price cross 20 MA, then look at others indicators for confirmation.



MUHIBAH



Chart Orientation

I saw 2 white candles and i also notice the 2 gaps.  One have been closed during retracement recently but the other one  is not.  As u know, my cut loss point just 1 point below the lower  gap at 1.11.  Entering price at 1.21, 1st resistance at 1.23, 1.30 and 1.36.

Indicators


From top, 1) acc flat.
                 2) momentum climbing.
                 3) stochastic 45%
                 4) MACD Histogram still RED but MACD above 0.

My View

One indicator i like so much now is not in the chart but it help me many times.  So, I hope Muhibbah will going up tomorrow.

YTL

YTL going up yesterday by showing white candlestick just below 20MA during closing. Other than that BB squeeze in the making.    My entering price at 1.50, cut loss at 1.45 and target price at 1.54, 1.61 and 1.72. 

Indicators




From top, 1) acc juat about to move up
                 2) momentum on the move
                 3) stochastic 37%
                 4) MACD green and MACD above 0


My View

All indicators and candlestick + BB support my thinking that this counter about to move up. TQ.


Happy Trading!!!


1 comment:

  1. Don't get greedy. Take your profits from a good trade and be happy!

    ReplyDelete