Friday, January 6, 2012

AIM FOR DMAX 2012

Hi ALL,

The title has nothing to do with the stock market.  It just my obsession towards owning the new DMAX 2012.  I'm living in Bintulu now, having the difficulties during driving to Miri or to Kuching.  There are many holes and bumpy road along Pan Borneo highway which my old car, Honda City and me couldn't  sustain for longer period of time.  So i'm dreaming to buy a new ISUZU DMAX 2012 and keep dreaming.

First,

Look here...


MAS

I have put my target on MAS at 1.95 on trade signum.  Eventhough MAS have suffer losses for many years, i just hope with new merger with AirAsia, MAS will make profit.  I saw double bottom neck at 1.51 have been breach, momentum going up, accumulation increases, stochastic still below 80% mark, so do your homework and see the possibilities.



MUDA

I don't know what business MUDA doing, just focus on TA.  First resistance at 97 sen, next open gap at 1.04 and then 1.19 before reaching 1.30. 


MUDAJAYA

I also keen with MUDAJAYA.  I saw an analysis from nexttrade blog in which u need to read to understand.  With the price closed at 2.21, there is so much room to reach 3.97. Tell me what u can see from this chart?



Happy Trading!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bolih lah,with CNY coming ,many ang pau counters,go catch it friend!!! don't buy no Chance !!!SORRY ,I am writing international languages now !!!Happy trading.

    ReplyDelete