Monday, January 30, 2012

FROM BLOGSPOT TO WORDPRESS

Hi All,

I'm a bit busy this week since i now learning to build a better website where i can provide better service and presentation, value added forum, simplified candlestick and chart pattern, rules and regulations, memberships account, setup indicators and many more in order for u to become a better person in stock market. If I still holding to blogspot, i can't put many ideas and can't help many people without the forum.  To do so, i had bought a domain name, subscribe to a  web hosting Dreamhost, pay monthly to website software developer (drag and drop Wordpress) and last thing to do is to develop the website myself.   It may be complete in one month but at the same time, i still put my thought in mypreditioncloud.   Don't worry about how i will manage my time, but now let focus on your trading tomorrow. 

First Things First

SEG

I have wrote about SEG many times.  It maybe test your patient when other counter like DRBHCOM, AZRB, KEURO went up recently.  U see KIMLUN prediction above, that is the way i see SEG now. Watch this....

Chart Orientation
Bollinger Band squeeze and breakout.  Volume increase, white inverted hammer at bottom.  I have projected the target price to 2.15.  Enter price at 1.87, cut loss price at 1.76, target price 1.90, 1.96 and 2.15.
Indicators



From top, 1) acc slightly up.
                 2) momentum spike up.
                 3) stoch at 72%.
                 4) MACD histogram green and MACD near 0 line.

My View

I think price will going up to 1.96 and then retrace for another push.  This forecast related to present stochastic at 72%.  


SEACERA

I wrote about SEACERA before, now time has come for u watch and do analysis. 
Chart Orientation







I saw a triangle pattern have been broke out, doji candlestick at bottom and strong support hold at 59 sen. On chart, we can tell that lower low and lower high have been established.  This is the indication that price will be going up sooner or later. Next chart.

Indicators



From top, 1) acc flat.
                 2) momentum going up
                 3) stochastic at 12%.
                 4) MACD histogram green and MACD above 0 line.

My View

It is the best way to enter when the price still low.  Looking at the stohastic at 12%, is it a good bargain?

Lets Play The Rumours

I got tips from a fren telling me that Sime Darby will make General Offer for E&O at 2.30.  So, dont take it boldly, let see the chart first.   Big picture.


The big picture above dated from Dec 2009 till now.  The highest price at 1.76, present price at 1.70.  Yesterday, price try to reach 1.76 ( short 1.75) before push down to 1.70.  Next chart.

Chart Orientation



I saw a bullish rounded bottom pattern, with a white candlestick  (look like a doji on top which create uncertainty between bullish and bearish).  Volume is significant high and show a good sign to break above 1.76.

Indicators



From top,    1) acc lower on 2nd peak.
                   2) momentum up.
                   3) stoch at 83%
                   4) MACD histogram green and MACD above 0 line
My View

Normally, what happen to rounded bottom is the price could not break the neck line (in this case 1.75-1.76) then retrace below, do another push which u will see as  a small handle (cup and handle pattern).  For final push at neck line, big volume will play the part to break the price at  neck line (1.75-1.76).  Stochastic at 83% & acc. have lower peak, both show the bullish weakness.   Now, if u really want  to buy this counter, wait until the price break 1.76 with volume.  If not break, u better wait and find another counter with less risk.  U always can come back later.

I will go to Kuching, Sarawak tomorrow for 3 days course. If i'm not posting, pls bear with me. Tq. 

Happy Trading!!!






5 comments:

  1. I think we need to bring more ideas for this purpose. Involvement of young people can be handy in this regard. I am happy to find a good post here. Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the services shared by you, these are very valuable as these helps to make more money. I hope your website will be complete in this month and we will get the best idea to make more money.

    Free MCX Tips, MCX Tips Provider

    ReplyDelete
  3. The daily tips provided by you are very accurate and profitable. I am very eager to make more money from Share market, I hope your Stock Tips will be very profitable to make more money from stock market.

    ReplyDelete