Thursday, January 12, 2012

OSK, HSL AND POS

Hi ALL,

How are u today? Make some money? If not, dont worry.  I assume we still can make money until the end of PRU 13 (Pilihan Raya Umum ke 13) which only PM know the date.  As for start:

OSK


Chart Orientation

This is the target price for OSK.  I'm not draw the support line coz to far below. 


Indicators


From the top, 1) accumulation start increase
                       2) MACD above 0
                       3) momentum going up
                       4) stochastic near 80%

News

RHB - OSK merger.

http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2012/1/12/business/10246738&sec=business

If anybody want to buy this counter, u must be very careful. 

HSL




At 11.32 am this morning, HSL up + 8 sen to 1.46.  Good news is HSL opening with a gap.  My target price 1.45 have been achieved.


POS

Now, if u want to send a letter, no way u can stick 20 sen stamp to the top right of your letter.  It cost 50 sen now.  I read a good news on POS, where u can read below.  I have discussing POS with  Dr Ooi  yesterday on yahoo messenger but I'm not posting on this blog last nite.  Why?  Next chart.



Why?
From this chart, eventhough accumulation increased, MACD histogram still red, waiting for the green and stochastic near 80% line.  So, I have to wait before posting.  But the news, very encouraging for POS.

News


Still searching yesterday news on Business Times on 11-1-2012.
I believe POS will be going higher as projection from the news.  TQ

Happy Trading!!!

2 comments:

  1. hehehe!!! after reading the news ...I lompat masuk....2.57 at 3 pm

    Thanks Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, very good u have profit now. As long u make profit, i'm very happy for u.

    ReplyDelete