Tuesday, January 4, 2011

WEDNESDAY (5/1/2011) - SECOND DAY KLCI BLAST TO THE SKY

Hi All,

The second day in 2011 bring so much hope.  Somebody says it is possible to achieve 1700 pt this year, meaning superbull year in our ways.  Not only in Malaysia, but world wide.  I mention about KIMLUN last time,  also about TA, so let take a look...

KIMLUN

Today  hit the resistance 1.68 dan retrace, formed doji during closing at 1.63, up +3 sen from yesterday closing price.  Volume increase & momentum still strong.  It only 6 sen to break, just a matter of time.  Watch closely tomorrow...


TA

Slow and steady but confirmed moving up.  This is where u have to look if u don't have luxury to glue your eyes every second at the laptop/tablet.  Whether u call it W shape (blue line), inverted M or double bottom (red line), it still tell the same meaning. This pattern show bullish, be ready at resistance, if cross u enter, retrace u step out.


GOPENG

I never trade GOPENG  before but something struck my eyes.  Did u see an island at bottom, separated by 2 gaps at top  & bottom. My friend said no volume, but i'm thinking otherwise.  Volume will increase when price keep moving up.  Crowd mentality is easy to understand, jump into a moving train & then fall.  Why need to chase a train when u can nicely step in during train stop? On top of that, GOPENG involved in oil palm plantation, property development, investment holding, cement manufacture, quarry & mining.

     
P/S: This year I intend to trade in US market after i sell my big bike.  I have one counter in my mind.  After watching 2 days, this counter keep moving up & expected to give a return 1000% ++.  Yes, 1000%++ in 5 years. No joke, not from me, from US. Remember how i can use Recognia?  Trust me.  Anybody want to buy my big bike, it cost u RM 48,000.00 negotiable. I'm in the dire need to have extra money to make money. TQ. 


No comments:

Post a Comment