Tuesday, January 18, 2011

WEDNESDAY (19-1-2011) - 2 DAYS OF KLCI RETRACEMENT

Hi All,

Good to see u again.  I wonder if this retracement is for good or for worst.  Hopefully, Dow tonite will green all the way until morning.  I'm discussing with friend, Jason this morning about DRBHICOM.  Going strong when 500++ counters down.  This is the type of counter that u should look when u see KLCI formed sea of red blood.  Maybe DRBHICOM "intrisic value" still low, so every time touch 20ma support, quickly somebody take advantage and buy in big lots.  So, let see this...

DRBHCOM

IJMPLNT

Rebound from 20ma support & going strong.


MBSB

What would u do if u see white hammer candlestick at bottom???


I'm still in waiting list for 14 days study tour to USA from 27 Jan to 10 Feb 2011.  If one of the participants couldn't make it this time, for sure I will buy Hard Krome Exhaust for my Vulcan 900.  Ha ha ha.  Class still open for all.  TQ.


No comments:

Post a Comment