Thursday, January 13, 2011

THURSDAY (13/1/2011) - TWO DAYS AFTER A SUCCESFULL CLASS

Hi All,

Last Sunday & Monday I do the classroom training.  On Monday, I tell my trainee to buy TGOFFS, SIGGAS, GOPENG, HSL, KBUNAI and many more counters that i present that day.  On top of that, I still keep in contact with him and will guide him until he will become as par as me.  This morning, I went for a meeting and came back to my office with a smiling in the face.  TGOFFS break all resistance at 1.70 & 1.75, now (at 12.55 afternoon) up +10 sen,  GOPENG charted high today at +18sen,  HSL do wonders with up +9 sen, SIGGAS up+6 sen and KBUNAI at up 2.5 sen and counting.  Let see....



This is the email i sent to my fren, En. Abu Bakar on 11 Jan 2011

TGOFFS (yesterday chart)


HSL


GOPENG


KBUNAI


SIGGAS


By the way, pls look at SUNCITY price now.

I always look at counters which doesn't not move yet, so that I can gain more profit compare with following the crowd during sudden up move, and my indicators i will not disclose to u at my blog, but only during the class. So, I will open another class on next Saturday & Sunday (22 & 23 Jan 2011).  If u interested, pls email me at abdrazak71@gmail.com soon.  Only 5 seats available this time.  First come first serve. TQ


No comments:

Post a Comment