Thursday, January 27, 2011

THURSDAY (27-1-2011) - ONE DAY BEFORE STUDY TOUR TO USA

Hi All,

Sorry for late update of my blog.  I have been bz to take care of my trainees, guide them until all of them make money, build up live chat where we can talk & discuss the selected counters before deciding buy & sell in trading day.  At the same time, i'm preparing to do study tour to USA on 28th Jan 2011, another 1 day time.

I have completed my 2nd class on 22nd & 23rd Jan 2011.  Eventhough not many join my class, i'm still  happy when on Monday, I still managed to cash in rm1800 from HWGB WB and my trainee also grab rm700.  On Tuesday, he makes another rm500 from KBUNAI and today grab rm 200 from OLYMPIA in which total RM amounted to  RM 1400. So, his investment on my class fees have been half fulfilled. The best thing is  we make profit during klci drop on Monday (-12 pts), Tuesday (-20 pts) and Wednesday (-21 pts).  Quite impressive for the last 3 days. Let see...


As u can see, my trainees can enter 50 lots (50 x 1000 units) shares, and not limited to 3-5 lots only.  This is because I emphasis on buy at bottom (support), sell at resistance and i tell my trainees to maintain 2-3 counters at any one time.  Why need to hold 15 different counters when u can make more profit from concentrate on  2-3 counters. On top of that,  I teach them one indicator that can make profit, trigger the entering price & also tell u when to sell .  It is reliable & proven. 

Let look into KLCI.  RSI below 30% line (oversold), stochastic touch 20% line (oversold), acc/dist  & momentum spike up, LONG BLACK HAMMER AT BOTTOM (drop lower  to 1505 then closed at 1520). When Dow cross 12000 point tonite, what u should expect from long black candle at bottom?



PRKCORP



MRCB


HOVID PN17


I will make another class after I come back from USA.  I will tell the date & venue later if anybody of u  interested to learn my indicators.  Email me at abdrazak71@gmail.com.TQ.

2 comments:

  1. Good job Master of Charting.. Thumbs up bro..
    Keep up the good work on getting more people to earn side income on shares :)

    ReplyDelete