Tuesday, April 24, 2012

REWINDING JCY

Hi All,

I write  on JCY on 21 Mac 2012, keep telling price will going up.  Put a target price for JCY on Trade Signum. But how many of u will accept my idea???  And of course after i put forecast on blog, JCY price drop on the next day.   So,

21 Mac 2012


Today 24 Apr 2012


First Things First

The above target added 20% increased in your pocket + another 7 sen since  JCY closed  at 1.57.  Now u see, resistance turn support at 1.50 and by looking at the stochastic above 80% the price will drop in a few days.  So be carefull when chasing higher price.  Look below...


U see my forecast on JCY.  For 1 month u can gain so so much.  Now, put BIMB on your watchlist. 
 
Last But Not List
 
I have limitation on chart manipulation (meaning how to draw, writing on chart & so on) but since I go for long term and follow the trend, I'm will not searching many counters to do day trading as i do before.  Pls bear with me and  the above chart (slow stochastic chart)  will definitely help me in providing Target Price Range.
 
With that, good nite & ...
 
 
Happy Trading!!!
 
 
P/S:  Anybody want to provide me with Metastock chart, u are most welcome. Tq.



2 comments:

  1. BIMB finally shoot up.. thanks..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ethan,

      BIMB shoot up is what i call anticipate. Not easy to predict the future but following it much simpler. Tq

      Delete