Thursday, April 5, 2012

DONT WORRY IF U DON'T HAVE CHART (AS I USUALLY USED)

Hi All,

It seem my trading is over when I don't have chart to used but... u dead wrong.  My chart stop on tuesday so unable to update.   Sometimes u lost one to get another better one.  So, my advice, don't panic if u don't have chart.  Chart can help u  so so much but your discipline is much more important.
This time,  I used different chart and pls bear with me.  That all I have and live must go on.
BIMB (today)
20 moving average

BIMB sitting nicely on 20 ma line.  Have a bullish engulfing today, a strong indication to move up.  Support at 2.25 and resistance at 2.46.  Cross above mean  price willl going up further.

Momentum


UNISEM

Another bullish engulfing today.  First resistance at 1.55 and another one at 1.66. 



MAHSING



Sighting hammer at bottom.  Keep on your watch list. Support at 1.94.  Resistance at 2.17, then 2.30




That all I have today where actually i want to put more here.  My suggestion to u is to keep the counters where when touch 20ma line, rebound again.  That counters always find a new high and your profit keep increased.  Not many there,  but one of them is BIMB.  Good nite and .....

Happy Trading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment