Friday, March 16, 2012

TIME WILL COME, PATIENCE WILL BE FRUITFULL

Hi All,

Don't make any money from TGOFFS and PARAMON? Don't worry, time will come, u just wait until price touch 20ma.  What u have for tomorrow?  I just look at Superman, my fren asked me to enter today.  I said I wait at 1.98 to enter.  So, look here...

SUPERMAN

29 Feb 2012



Chart Orientation

Today 15 Mac 2012


White candlestick rebound from strong support at 1.90 and waiting to break 20ma at 1.97.  Suggest enter at 1.98.  Otherwise, u see what TGOFFS do today,...black candle. 


Indicators





From top, 1) acc up
                 2) momentum up
                 3) stochastic at 20%
                 4) MACD histogram green and MACD line below zero.

My View

Since Superman can fly as when he like,  it is not possible this counter also can fly as u can see from the last surge.  Be patience, wait for the best spot to enter.


YTL

Chart Orientation



This is the straight cut.  Easy to understand.  Price sitting just below resistance.  Enter when price cross resistance.


Indicators




No requirement to tell from top to bottom.  Picture paint thousand words.


My View

Price will cross 1.82 with volume.  Just wait the right time.


WCT

Chart Orientation + Acc



Actually, u don't need many indicators to make a decision to enter.  Here I have BB + acc.  Bollinger Band squeeze waiting to burst.  When price drop and at the same time somebody accumulating,  it is call DIVERGENCE.  So, better put in your watchlist  tomorrow.


Last But Not List


Screener still have breakdown today, i have to recycle from my last prediction.  U can see it through Superman.  Any breakdown can't stop me from writing, so i hope u to enjoy my idea. So, good nite and ....

Happy Trading!!!

3 comments: