Wednesday, March 21, 2012

MENTAL PREPARATION

Hi All,

I'm doing mental preparation for the trading of stock market.  The only way to do it is to have as much knowledge as i can.  Behaviour finance, blind & calculated risk, game strategy and many more need to be fully understand.  Now no more studying indicators, candlestick pattern, support and resistance + so on but have to focus on big picture.   At mean time still give candidate counters for the next trade.

I have seen many suggesting counters where when i put in my blog for possible chances to going up, suddenly next day i get the different result.  But if u wait patiently, a few days or weeks, my price target will achieve.  The question is,  how many of us are very-very patience to wait for the day that price will rise? I have told my fren to watch on Mtronic a few weeks ago, i just hope she will accumulate profit today.


MBSB

Chart Orientation



Indicators




NEXTNAT

Chart Orientation


Hi KK, this is my forecast for Nextnat.


 Indicators





JCY

Chart Orientation



Indicators




So, good nite and...



Happy Trading!!!

1 comment:

  1. What are your predictions for MBSB, NextNation and JCY? You were not clear in your posting.

    ReplyDelete