Wednesday, February 23, 2011

THURSDAY (23/2/2011) - KLCI REBOUND TODAY

Hi All,

During market retracement, I try to avoid writing the blog.  Why? It is not difficult to find good counters during downturn but the question should be asked is can these counters sustain for long time when 400-500 counters in KLCI in red. At the same time, lately I'm bit bz. Tomorrow need to fly to JB for a course, by a chopper.  I will posted the picture later.

It seem to me that KLCI do the small double bottom and start to show white candlestick.  All indicators look good eventhough MACD still below 0 line.  U don't need many counters to make money, let stick to 2 - 3 counters rather than 10 counters will less profit.  I very well understand the phrase "don't put all eggs in one basket"  but if u put all eggs in many-many baskets, your profit will be lesser & lesser & at the end of the year 2011, u only get break even.  It is not easy to control monitor many counters but 2-3 is sufficient.  So, let see the candidates...

TANCO

Up 17 pts today, no news at all.  Maybe insiders get the info but not me.  Some of u may say this surge have achieved the limits, but I think differently.  My target should be 51 sen.



JAKS

Look at RSI, kiss of live, long candlestick at bottom & MACD 4r1g.  U know that all u need to search for good counter.


DUTALAND
I just like this counter.  Rebound from strong support, all indicators good except MACD still red.  Caution pls.


1 comment:

  1. This blog Is very informative , I am really pleased to post comment on this blog.Option tips is dedicated towards unfurling the expertise of those Option veterans in

    the Indian Stock Market domain who are involved in providing option tips.
    Share tips

    ReplyDelete