Monday, February 28, 2011

THURSDAY (1/3/2011) - THE REAL FLYING HELICOPTER

Hi All,

Last Thursday (24/2/2011), I get a chance to fly with new helicopter, Agusta Westland 139 to JB.  It takes only 1 hour 20 minutes to arrive there.  This helicopter can accomodate 11 pax nicely including pilot & co-pilot.  A bit cramped here & there, but the bird eye view of islands & towns look fantastico.  For u, I present the Shah Alam Stadium & Mosque (Malacca Town).


Shah Alam Stadium

Mosque


Back to business.

UCHITEC

Uchitec break bollinger band,  indicator all good but i watch my momentum.  Maybe tech sector start to move.


AFFIN

I'm looking at the acc/dist.  It seem to me a good bet even though Finance index still at bottom. 


MBSB

I just like to have MBSB in the list.  Watch the chart.




1 comment: