Tuesday, September 7, 2010

SUNRISE - SELL AT SUNSET

Hi Guys,

This morning i got so many ym (yahoo messenger) that take a lot of my time to answer.  Early morning, i have work to do. Pls do ym me after 1.00 -2.00pm. I will not hesitate to answer your question.  I feel pity with u when u lost money. Some loss every trade, some loss everyday, some afraid to trade after losses.  So, take a look at SUNRISE, maybe u can do day trading.     I set ESP for u but disclaimer still applied.  This is my contribution to traders who loss their money in stock market including me.  Don't enter too much, as long u get profit, it is good enough.  I will put the DISCIPLINE IN TRADING later for u as a guideline.  TQ.

E (Enter)        - green line

S (Stop loss) - red line

P (Profit)       - blue line

No comments:

Post a Comment