Friday, September 3, 2010

IJMLAND - AFTER SAHUR

Update on 4/9/2010


IJMLAND - on Friday (3/9/2010) i saw the price not moving so much but somebody (institutional player, big player, big shark, big manipulator - as u can say it) is accumulating this stock.  It cross my mind that price not going up but acc/dist break the last peak.  I suspect on Monday, IJMLAND will start moving higher and also for all the construction sector.  I not buying yet since last friday because the price not touch 2.27 and will be buying on Monday (6/9/2010).  Look at the chart below:









During Ramadhan, i'm not sleep after sahur.  What i do is take this time to put up my mind and  find a good counter so that u can trade better tomorrow.  I saw opportunity to make money this morning.  With DJIA closed 50++ point, I think it is a wise move to bu-y IJMLAND.  As u can see, i only use stochastic and MACD but i went to great length for put all the indicators for u to timing your bu-ying.  Enter at 2.27, Stop loss at 2.19 and target Profit as blue line.  I hope u will make profit this time and good luck.  May profit come this time for all of u.  





As a reminder, i will not publish from 22 Sept - 20 Oct 2010 since I was invited to participate in STOCKQUEST.COM by ECM Libra, so i hope u will understand my situation. In the mean time, i will take a lot of energy and effort to provide u the best counter that i think will make your life and your sleep much better.  Later on, if my forecast really good (I hope), i will invest some money to make presentable  website , so that it look more interesting and i can easily put TA + FA + indicators/oscillators/candlestick/chart pattern for learning purposes.  I invited any donation and pls be a member for this website by SIGN In Member on the left side. TQ

No comments:

Post a Comment