Thursday, August 19, 2010

STEEL - LIONIND IF LOOK CAN KILL

 My friends,

Update on 4/9/2010

LIONIND going up again on friday (3/9/2010).  I see nothing can stop it from moving higher when price break resistance at 1.73.  What u should do is buy at 1.74 then let it going up.  The only thing that u need to do is to sell when the candlestick show doji or shooting star which is normally happen when the price is on top of the hill.  I put the   target profit (TP) at 1.81, 1.89, 1.95 and 2.00.  U must set your selling based on which TP by looking at the volume, indicators and achieveable target. Check regularly on chart then make your decision.  I put this for your convenient and to safe guard u from unnecessary losses. Bear in mind that  DJIA up+127 pt on friday, so let the profit ride.TQ.



I check the STEEL SECTOR, look promising for tomorrow.  Below is my take for LIONIND for today closing (19/8/2010).

1.  Volume very high.
2.  4r1g.
3.  Stochastic move up.
4.  Acc/dist surge.
5.   Best position to buy based on MA.



I will post the day after tomorrow in CN.  Have a profit trading

--Disclaimer as usual, applied--

No comments:

Post a Comment